Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cabin Fever

Just thought I'd write a quick blog -
because I'm bored... but also, proud! Because today is my 16th day on the diet and I haven't caved once!

Today was another blah day. We're both feeling very flu-like. We've been watching way too many episodes of The Office and I'm having nightmares about Dwight crashing our wedding. That's when you know you've watched too much TV!

I meant to do some yoga, clean the house, take the dog for a walk, cook some meals to freeze, and a bazillion other things, but instead I did a lot of nothing. Basically I've been living in the kitchen lately.

Our diets today:

Dustin

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs 
1 banana
Grape gelatin

Lunch: Mahi Mahi

Dinner: Pork tenderloin
Cauliflower rice 
(simply cauliflower in the food processor & boiled...tastes just like rice!)
Squash 

Kyli

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Grape gelatin

Lunch: Mahi Mahi with carrot sauce

Snack: Pear sauce

Dinner: Pork tenderloin and squash


Not too exciting, but it really is getting fun (I like a challenge!) coming up with a variety of ideas for each day. And my stomach is quickly improving so I'm not complaining!

Now all we need is some energy so we can get out of this house, because I'm getting cabin fever! AH! 

More tomorrow, + pictures! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment